To transform the culture of Delaware to make healthy eating and active living a priority
Delaware HEAL supports and encourages programs, environments and resources that promote healthy eating and active living to reduce the prevalence of overweight, obesity and related chronic diseases.
- We believe in sharing information and resources and leveraging the knowledge of members
- We believe in advocating and demonstrating for interests of DE HEAL and will support and encourage each other.
- Each member will be mindful of the DE HEAL mission and support and promote it.
- Broad participation of collaborative partners has the greatest impact.
- Everyone’s voice matters.
- We believe that every Delawarean has a right to be healthy and live a healthy lifestyle.
- We value participation and involvement of our Coalition and network partners.
- We trust that our members will maintain ethical standards and integrity in their work with the Coalition.
- We assist each other on the development, implementation and evaluation of initiatives that can impact the mission of DE HEAL.
- We lead, promote, and advocate for solutions and policies that advance our mission
- We are a resource and provide expertise in healthy eating and active living for public and private agencies.